Sheltered housing for over 55s
Our housing for over 55 year olds, provides you with spacious and good quality one and two-bedroom apartments. Purpose built for independent living, our schemes provide you with a comfortable home of your own in your community.
Each apartment is designed to provide a comfortable and peaceful home. With separate kitchens with plenty of workspace and cupboard storage, you can entertain. Our living rooms are spacious and comfortable, creating a warm atmosphere. Our apartments have a great deal of storage meaning that you will have plenty of space. As it’s unfurnished, you can even decorate your home to make it truly yours and at some schemes even bring pets with you!
Our schemes are designed to be a community in themselves with large, well-maintained gardens for you to enjoy nature as well as communal lounges where you can spend time with fellow residents. You will be sharing the scheme with like-minded people providing you with a relaxed and peaceful atmosphere so that you feel at home.
Your home also comes with access to:
- Communal Lounges to create a community feel
- Laundry rooms giving extra space in your kitchens
- Visitor accommodation for friends and family to stay in
- Gardens and Conservatories to enjoy the outdoors all year round
- Lifts for easier access
- Specialist rooms designed for accessibility helping you to maintain your independence
- Optional domiciliary care and personal care from our award-winning care schemes
- Access to support from scheme managers with some managers on site in the day
- Local connections with partners such as Age UK, local places of worship, and other community groups which provide social and community activities
Are you eligible?
To qualify for one of our apartments, you must be over 55 years old and currently on a waiting list for housing. To check your eligibility and to find out more information about our housing for over 55s, then please email LettingsMidlands@greensquareaccord.co.uk.
A weekly rent is charged at the scheme and an additional fee applies for any housing-related support provided.
Find a home in your area
Birmingham, West Midlands
Walsall, West Midlands
- Church House, Pleck
- Old Rectory Gardens, Aldridge
- Apna Ghar, Pleck
- St Michael’s, Langley, Sandwell
Gharana – scheme with a welcoming community of Asian Elders. Please call on 01933 228682.
West Bromwich, West Midlands
Mother Theresa House
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
- Aethelred Court
- Bromley House