Signposting and advice
The national charity Mind has created an online hub to provide advice on how to support your mental wellbeing during this period. It includes practical advice on coping with staying at home, tips for coping at work and updates on how the new coronavirus laws could affect your rights. It also contains advice for young people.
Domestic violence support
If you or someone you know is experiencing domestic abuse, help is available. Accord runs a number of domestic violence services. There are also third party websites and organisations that can provide help and support:
- Government guidance - domestic abuse during the pandemic
- National domestic violence helpline Call 0808 2000 247. For Help Text 'NCDV' to 60777
- Disrespect Nobody
- Galop (for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender people). Call 0800 999 5428
- Men's Advice Line Call 0808 801 0327
- Paladin (National Stalking Advocacy Service), call 020 3866 4107
Once you've logged in, your Customer Account page has lots of information about how to handle your finances well, including tips on budgeting, banking and benefits. Visit our Useful Links page for a list of websites that can help you with debt, budgeting and financial advice. You can also speak to one of our own money advisors for free, confidential advice and assistance. Call or email us for details.
Please not that GreenSquareAccord is not responsible for the content of external sites and customers take advice at their own risk.